Boca Raton, Florida, USA
Roga Books specializes in Children's, Classics, Fine Leatherbound, First Editions, History, Rare Books, Signed, Travel.
Search the inventory of Roga Books
About Roga Books
We sell the Most Rare & Collectible Books spanning from the 16th to 20th Centuries. We have one of the highest repeat customer rates in the business at over 84%. We strive to bring the best printed literature available. Also, we are always open to serious offers, so don't hesitate to send an email.As always FREE Domestic Shipping on all orders!
Terms of sale for Roga Books30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives not as described or damaged.
Payment Methods Accepted
Browse Roga Books by Category
Featured Books from Roga Books
Rare Books from Roga Books
Interview with Mark Rogers of Roga Books
- When did you get started in bookselling?
- I moved to a small no way town in Texas (for a girl!) and started to go to Estate sales to make some extra money. I quickly found out, antiques break in the mail and the books didn't. So I focused on the books, and development of love and passion for them.
- What drew you to bookselling?
- The craftsmanship is amazing. I always think of what life was like centuries ago and what they had to work with. To me, they are all works of Art, not to mention the wisdom contained therein.
- Did you have any mentors in becoming a bookseller?
- My older brother was selling online years before me.
- What are your specialties as a dealer?
- Fine crafted books. Very rare books that one cannot find elsewhere. Statement pieces.
- What's the most amazing book you've ever sold?
- Incunable, Book of Hours manuscript.
- What is your favorite part of being a bookseller?
- Do you have an open storefront or have you in the past?
- Never. Was considering it for the future though.
- What do you personally like to read? Collect?
- Self help, homeopathic.
- What one book would you buy if price were no object?
- Gutenberg Bible.
- If you were stranded on a desert island and could bring three books, what would they be?
- Bible, Edgar Allan Poe, blank pages to write my own!