Original Nov. 6, 1861 CSA presidential ballot for Jefferson Davis, of Mississippi & Alexander H Stephens, of Georgia: This is a voted ballot, and signed by the voter on the reverse. CSA ballots are scarce.
- very fine/none
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
On November 6, Davis was elected to a six-year term as established by the Confederate constitution. He remained president until May 5, 1865, when the Confederate government was officially dissolved.Offered here is a very scarce voted ballot for Jefferson Davis as Presidency, and Alexander Stephens, as VP of the Confederates States of America. It is dated Nov. 6th, 1861, and signed on the back by the voter. This ballot is in vf condition, with no visible defects.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bradford Dewolfe Sheff- Bookseller (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- Original Nov. 6, 1861 CSA presidential ballot for Jefferson Davis, of Mississippi & Alexander H Stephens, of Georgia
- None-voted ballot for CSA
- Book condition
- Used - very fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Nov 6, 1861
- Confederacy, CSA, Jefferson Davis, Alexander Stephens, Political, ballot, politics, Americana,
- Bookseller catalogs
- campaign-political; civil war; Americana;
- 6" x 4"
Terms of Sale
Bradford Dewolfe Sheff- Bookseller
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis described or damaged.