The Bookman Portfolio Christmas 1924. Illustrating The Arabian Nights. Tales from a Thousand and One Nights
by Detmold, E. J
- See description and photos
Hay on Wye, Herefordshire
Standard Delivery: 8 to 25 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Bookman Portfolio Containing Plates in Colour by E. J. Detmold. Hodder and Stoughton. Christmas 1924. Quarto. 3 inserted loose pages each with one colour plate tipped in. Slightly faded to edges of covers.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Paul Haynes Rare Books (GB)
- Seller Inventory #
- The Bookman Portfolio Christmas 1924. Illustrating The Arabian Nights. Tales from a Thousand and One Nights
- Detmold, E. J
- Detmold, E. J.
- Book condition
- Used - See description and photos
- Quantity available
- Hodder and Stoughton
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Christmas, Arabia, Plates
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature; Art; The Middle East, India and Asia; Christmas gift ideas;
Terms of Sale
Paul Haynes Rare Books
We hope to describe items accurately, and any purchase may be returned if it does not correspond with the description, on condition that postal arrangements for return are confirmed as soon as possible with us in advance of return.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. All items are fully insured during transit, a signature will be required on delivery. Heavier items and multi volume sets may incur a commensurate increase in the postage cost. Post Brexit postage costs have suddenly increased, and may be subject to change. We will endeavour to find the most cost efficient means of postage for our customers. If we can find a lower price for postage we will adjust the charge accordingly. Regrettably, European customers may find that there are currently long delays in delivery due to the Brexit chaos.
About the Seller
About Paul Haynes Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- tipped in
- Tipped In is used to describe something which has been glued into a book. Tipped-in items can include photos, book plates,...[more]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]