Lesson Plans on Dynamic Symmetry and One Line Wood Blocks. Created for the Low Ninth Grade Burbank Junior High School.
by [Art education]. Murch, Dorothy I[da]
- See description
Los Angeles, California
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Michael R. Thompson, Booksellers, ABAA/ILAB (US)
- Seller's Inventory #
- Lesson Plans on Dynamic Symmetry and One Line Wood Blocks. Created for the Low Ninth Grade Burbank Junior High School.
- [Art education]. Murch, Dorothy I[da]
- Original orange portfolio bound with twine
- Book condition
- A unique item. Block printing was a fixture of many school art c
- Place of Publication
- [ Berkeley California:
- Date Published
- ca. 1930s]
- 9 pp. (one side only).
- 9 in. x 11 in.
- 9 in. x 11 in.
Terms of Sale
Michael R. Thompson, Booksellers, ABAA/ILAB
CWO Visa, MC , American Express, Discover SHipping: $12.00 1st ordinary-sized book within the U.S., at cost for others. Our normal method of shipping within the U.S. is U.P.S. International orders shipped at cost; please inquire about costs of air and surface shipment. All books guaranteed as described. Items returnable within ten days if the customer is dissatisfied; please phone or e-mail first. Customers are encouraged to e-mail us with any questions before ordering.
About the Seller
About Michael R. Thompson, Booksellers, ABAA/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]