SLAVES TO DUTY, A LECTURE DELIVERED BEFORE THE SOUTH PLACE JUNIOR ETHICAL SOCIETY ON JANUARY 29, 1894.
by Badcock, John Jr
- See description
New York, New York
Standard Delivery: 3 to 5 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- G.Gosen Rare Books & Old Paper, ABAA, ILAB (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- SLAVES TO DUTY, A LECTURE DELIVERED BEFORE THE SOUTH PLACE JUNIOR ETHICAL SOCIETY ON JANUARY 29, 1894.
- Badcock, John Jr
- Paper wrapper.
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Benj. R. Tucker, Publisher
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Anarchism, Benjamin Tucker, Labor Movement,
- Bookseller catalogs
- American Labor; Pamphlets; Anarchism;
Terms of Sale
G.Gosen Rare Books & Old Paper, ABAA, ILAB
We ship to the buyer at a verified address. It is important for our customers to understand that we ship to the buyer at this verified address. All material is guaranteed as described and given a life-time guarantee of authenticity. All material is returnable within ten calendar days with advance written notification from the buyer stating the reason for the return. Returned material must be returned in exactly the same condition and secure internal wrapping in which it was shipped for a full refund to be made. Customers are expected to pay for shipping at the time of purchase according to weight, desired speed of delivery and for the insured value of the shipment. Some large, heavy books or sets of books, will require additional shipping. It is recommended that customers request shipments be sent to themselves in their own names by the most secure means to their verified addresses to assure speedy and secure insured delivery. For some customers outside the United States, special arrangements may be necessary to assure safe and secure delivery. We accept checks drawn on United States banks in dollars, as well as payments through PayPal. Sales to residents of New York State and New York City are subject to state and local taxes. All books and/or items remain the property of G. Gosen Rare Books & Old Paper until payment in full has been received. All material is subject to prior sale.
About the Seller
About G.Gosen Rare Books & Old Paper, ABAA, ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]