J. S. BACH: THE WELL-TEMPERED CLAVIER (Complete) / WANDA LANDOWSKA, Harpsichord and Booklet Notes (Box Set of 6 LP Records, with Booklet)
by Landowska, Wanda
- Very Good/Good Original Box
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Balcony Books and Records (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- J. S. BACH: THE WELL-TEMPERED CLAVIER (Complete) / WANDA LANDOWSKA, Harpsichord and Booklet Notes (Box Set of 6 LP Records, with Booklet)
- Landowska, Wanda
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good/Good Original Box
- 33 1/3 RPM LP VINYL RECORD
- RCA Victor
- Place of Publication
- N. Y.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Balcony Books and Records
Fast, professional world-wide shipping.
Most dust-jackets protected by mylar jacket covers. Any book may be returned for any reason if notice given within five days of receipt of book.
All payments via credit card go through Biblio.com; Direct payments can be made using Paypal or check/money order.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]