Slugger at the Bat. [With] Jackie Robinson and Pee Wee Reese, with Supporting Cast, Carl Frank, Narrator. Music By Morris Surdin. Produced By Hecky Krasno. (Set MJV-57)
by Lyon, Peter and Peter Steele
- See description
Madison, New Jersey
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
N.Y.: Columbia Records, 1949. 2 sound discs: analog 33 1/3 rpm, mono; 10 inch. A very good album, the spine of which is a bit faded and slightly scratched and there is a half-inch closed tear at the top of the front of the album. The records have no apparent scratches. Stories and songs for children. Record Album, with 2 Records. 4to - over 9 3/4" - 12" Tall.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- The Chatham Bookseller, LLC (US)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- Slugger at the Bat. [With] Jackie Robinson and Pee Wee Reese, with Supporting Cast, Carl Frank, Narrator. Music By Morris Surdin. Produced By Hecky Krasno. (Set MJV-57)
- Lyon, Peter and Peter Steele
- Book condition
- Columbia Records
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- BASEBALL. ROBINSON, JACKIE. REESE, PEE WEE. BASEBALL--CHILDREN'S STORIES. SONGS. BASEBALL RECORDINGS. Bookfair19 Bookfair20
- Bookseller catalogs
- Baseball; Baseball Stories;
- 4to - over 9 3/4" - 12" Tall
Terms of Sale
The Chatham Bookseller, LLC
All sales are net. Prepayment is required. Postage in USA: items will be sent Media Mail Rate ($4) unless Priority Mail is requested ($6-$8). Postage for unusually heavy or valuable books may be more. Please contact us for international rates. Books may be returned within 10 days of receipt. Credit cards accepted: VISA, MC, AMEX, Discover.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Madison, New Jersey
Ask Seller a Question
About The Chatham Bookseller, LLC
The Chatham Bookseller (member ABAA, ABNJ) began in 1968, and, in 1970, opened a store at its present location in Madison, NJ. The store contains over 10,000 books in over 80 different subjects, and favors good used books and good literature (both hardcover and paperback) over popular books and bestsellers. Our Internet business began in 2001. Our Internet stock is kept on the premises but cannot be viewed as a whole. However, we can show and sell individual titles upon request. Those wishing to examine Internet books should call ahead. Store hours are 9-5:00 (Tues.-Sat.) and 12-5 (Sun.). The business is run by Jesse D. Mann.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]