THE NATIONAL STUDENT-THE COLLEGE MAGAZINE No. 104, December 1948
by MEEHAN, DENIS (Editor)
- Good/No d/w
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Dublin: U. C. D., 1948. 64pp; New Series No. 104; Contributions by HUTCHINSON, PEARSE; MURRAY, JOSEPH; IRWIN, MAUREEN; O'DONOVAN, DONAL; MEEHAN, DONN; JORDAN, JOHN et al; Covers slightly soiled and creased else a bright and sound copy;. First Edition. Wraps. Good/No d/w. 12mo. Journal.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Weathered Stone Books (IE)
- Seller's Inventory #
- THE NATIONAL STUDENT-THE COLLEGE MAGAZINE No. 104, December 1948
- MEEHAN, DENIS (Editor)
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No d/w
- First Edition
- U. C. D.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- University College Dublin;
Terms of Sale
Weathered Stone Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Weathered Stone Books
In operation since 1982 as The Winding Stair Bookshop, Dublin until 2005. Then in USA as Wandering Star Books an online bookseller also conducting appraisals for private collectors and institutions. Now back in Ireland and living in beautiful Sligo with views of the Atlantic and selling online.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]