I KNOW AN IRISH GARDEN (for LOW voice in F)
by Case, Anna (music); Fitzgerald, Gerald (words/lyrics)
- Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Sunset Books (US)
- Seller's Inventory #
- I KNOW AN IRISH GARDEN (for LOW voice in F)
- Case, Anna (music); Fitzgerald, Gerald (words/lyrics)
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Sam Fox Publishing Company
- Place of Publication
- Cleveland, OH, U.S.A.
- Date Published
- VINTAGE MUSIC
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives wrongly described or damaged. International buyers, be aware there may be additional charges due to weight or destination. We DO NOT subsidize your shipping, as we do not build the shipping cost into the book cost, EXCEPT on "Sheet Music"!
About the Seller
About Sunset Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description. Further,... [More]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.