Looking for answers? Below, you will find links to some of the most commonly asked questions on Biblio.com.
Commonly Asked Questions
- When will I receive my order?
- How can I save money on my shipping charges?
- How do I check the status of an order I have placed?
- How do I cancel an order?
- How do I determine shipping charges for my order?
- What is Biblio.com's return and refund policy?
- How do I enable cookies in Internet Explorer?
- When paying by Paypal, Check, or Money Order, where do I address payment?
- What should I do if I have not yet received my order?
- Is my order information secure?
- Why create a Biblio.com Customer Account?
- What happens to my payment when all or part of my order is canceled?
- Why won't my payment process?
- Why is there such a wide range in the estimated shipping time for my order?
- Can you help me find a copy of a certain book?
- Why was I notified the book was unavailable after the order was placed?
- Do you have a copy of ...?
- Why does the search not return any results?
- How do I contact Biblio.com by mail?
- How do I find out how much my book is worth?