SL153 Going Digital in Student Paperback - 2017
From the publisher
Educators, do you want to be better prepared for the unique opportunities and challenges inherent in this digital age? This volume covers topics such as:
- How technology has impacted leadership development, both in traditional leadership development models and by advancements in digital tools, platforms, and devices
- The intersections of student leadership development, leadership identity, and social media
- A model for exploring and teaching digital citizenship across P-20 curriculums
- Preparing practitioners to support and educate students in the complex spaces of activism in the digital age
- The influence of technology and digital tools in defining and developing relevant skills in student leaders
- An expanded mindset for career and professional development in the digital workplace.
The Jossey-Bass quarterly report series New Directions for Student Leadership explores leadership concepts and pedagogical topics of interest to high school and college leadership educators. Issues are grounded in scholarship and feature practical applications and best practices in youth and adult leadership education.
- Title SL153 Going Digital in Student
- Author Sl
- Binding Paperback
- Pages 112
- Volumes 1
- Language ENG
- Publisher John Wiley & Sons
- Date 2017-03
- ISBN 9781119378556 / 1119378559
- Weight 0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Dimensions 8.8 x 5.8 x 0.3 in (22.35 x 14.73 x 0.76 cm)
About the author
Josie Ahlquist is a research associate and instructor in the Florida State University Leadership Learning Research Center, producing scholarship and education on leadership in the digital age.
Lisa Endersby is a PhD student at the University of Windsor and former National Chair of the Student Affairs Professionals in Higher Education Technology Knowledge Community.
Susan R. Komives is Professor Emerita from the University of Maryland, co-founder of the National Clearinghouse for Leadership Programs and co-author or co-editor of a dozen books on student leadership.
Kathy L. Guthrie is Associate Professor in Higher Education at Florida State University and coordinator of the Undergraduate Certificate in Leadership Studies.
More Copies for Sale