What to consider when buying textbooks for elementary or secondary schools
- Buy an older edition of the textbook
Many subjects change very little from one edition to the next. If you are teaching material that isn't likely to have changed drastically in the last few years, you can often find an earlier edition, available in large quantities, for a huge savings - often more than 90%!
- Search Biblio.com for savings on new textbooks. Many booksellers offer the current editions of textbooks at deeply discounted prices. Try comparing prices with Biblio.com's network of over 5,000 independent booksellers as an alternative to textbook wholesalers.
- Buy used copies of current editions of textbooks can be an easy way to cut costs.
- Take advantage of Biblio.com's easy Purchase Order payment options for schools and institutions.
- Look for a bookseller that is offering quantity on the book you need (use the checkbox in the form above to do this). Biblio.com's unique network of used booksellers offer an easy way to search thousands of bookstores at one time, but many booksellers will only have one copy of the book you need in their inventory. Booksellers with multiple copies of a particular book will advertise that by showing "Qty " with the number of copies by the title in search results. You can also use our advanced search, which will allow you to specify the minimum number of copies you would like the bookseller to have on hand.
- Search for booksellers that have several titles you need using Biblio's Multiple ISBN Search tool to save on shipping costs.
- Signup for our newsletter to receive exclusive coupons! We send out coupons worth hundreds of dollars in savings on textbooks each year. Signup today and you'll receive a special bonus, instant coupon!
- Join our Bibliophiles Club and save 10% on every purchase! If you buy or are planning to buy a lot of textbooks, be sure to join our Bibliophiles Club for just $19.95/year!
Whether you're looking for books for your elementary school, junior high, middle school or high school, a little searching may mean huge savings for you on your textbook expenses, meaning more money for the rest of your classroom supplies! We have every textbook you need for your classroom at deep discounts, including text books from publishers such as Glencoe, Pearson, and McGraw-Hill in all subjects, including Algebra, English, Social Studies and more!