1001 THINGS EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE CIVIL WAR
by Vandiver, Frank E
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Frank E. Vandiver, president emeritus of Texas A&M University and a former acting president of the American University of Cairo, is currently director of the Mosher Institute for Defense Studies at Texas A&M. He is well known for his writings on the Civil War and military history, including Mighty Stonewall , Their Tattered Flags : The Epic of the Confederacy , Black Jack: The Life and Times of John J. Pershing , and Blood Brothers: A Short History of the Civil War . From the Trade Paperback edition.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Russ States (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- 1001 THINGS EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE CIVIL WAR
- Vandiver, Frank E
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Broadway Books
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- History, 19th Century, Civil War, Military, USA, Confederate States
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]