Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A must for every bibliophile, no matter your collecting interest. Now in its eighth edition, ABC is the comprehensive reference work for book collectors and dealers everywhere.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Champ & Mabel Collectibles (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- ABC FOR BOOK-COLLECTORS
- Carter, John
- Book condition
- Used - Good +
- Jacket condition
- good +
- Quantity available
- 2nd Edition
- Alfred A. Knopf
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Book Collecting Bibliography Books Dictionaries
- Bookseller catalogs
- BOOKS ON BOOKS;
Terms of Sale
Champ & Mabel Collectibles
Check or money order in U.S. funds. Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover credit card payment accepted. Payment also accepted through PayPal.
Returns accepted if book is not as described.
All items subject to prior sale.
California residents add 9% sales tax or supply seller's permit number.
Gayle Williamson is the owner of Champ & Mabel Collectibles, which is registered with the State of California and City of Los Angeles and permitted by the Los Angeles Police Commission (LAPD). Champ & Mabel Collectibles can be contacted by mail at: P.O. Box 741, San Pedro, California 90733; by phone at 310.833.8629; by email at email@example.com.
About the Seller
About Champ & Mabel Collectibles
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]