Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Oxford at the Clarendon Press., 1946 Reprint in hardcover without dust jacket. 192 pp. Minor rubbing to the boards and spine, the front pastedown is covered in notes, the text is clean and unmarked. Good.. Hardcover. Good/No Jacket. LR4-1.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Ken Jackson (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- An A.B.C. of English Usage
- Treble, H.A. And G.H. Vallins
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Oxford at the Clarendon Press.
- Date published
- An A.B.C. Of English Usage
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Any book may be returned for any reason. If not as described we will pay shipping both ways.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Ken Jackson
We are a family business and have been involved in books since 1971.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]