Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Cedar Rapids, Iowa: The Junior Class of Coe College, 1924. Hardcover. Leatherette over boards. Fair condition. Sewn binding is cracked, but not split. Edgewear and some rubbing to covers. Contents appear unmarked. Not from a library. 320 pages.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books of the World (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Acorn 1924 (Yearbook of Coe College, Cedar Rapids, Iowa)
- James W. Laurie (ed)
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- The Junior Class of Coe College
- Place of Publication
- Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Date published
- yearbook, yearbooks, Coe College, Cedar Rapids
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Books of the World
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Books of the World
Selling books from around the world. I am not a professional bookseller. Rather, I am finding new homes for the library I have collected over five decades.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]