ACROSS FAR DISTANT HORIZONS: THE LIFE AND TIMES OF A CANADIAN MASTER MARINER.
by Heal, S.C
- very good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 13 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Capricorn Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- ACROSS FAR DISTANT HORIZONS: THE LIFE AND TIMES OF A CANADIAN MASTER MARINER.
- Heal, S.C
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good+
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Cordillera Publishing
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Trevor Whitla Bridges, Biography, Merchant Marine, Officers, Canada, Ship's Captains, Ships, Barrie, Ontario, Training Ships, Worcester, Invermay, Aberdeen, Hong Kong, Vancouver, Nitrate Coast, India, Royal Line, Monitors, Troopships, CGMM, Canadian P
- Bookseller catalogs
- Sailing & The Sea; Military - Naval: First World War; Military - Naval: World War II; Canada - Biography;
Terms of Sale
PAYMENT: ALL PRICES ARE IN $ U.S.
We accept the following forms of payment:
VISA & MASTERCARD [If contacting us directly by email please ensure you provide the \'FULL NAME\' as it appears on your card, 4 digit expiry date, the full number on card, and the 3 or 4 digit CVV security on the back of the card]; Personal, Business or Cashiers Check; International Money Order or PayPal (PayPal e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org) (Sorry, we are not able to process other credit cards directly at this time). Canadian residents will be charged 5% GST on converted amount.
SHIPPING: Shipping rates are based upon the weight of a standard size book (8vo) or a large format trade paperback up to 1kg (2.2lbs). Larger, heavier books will be shipped at cost. We will e-mail you a quote for your approval, before we ship. Mass market paperback books, in many cases, will cost less to ship to the U.S.A. and Internationally. We will inform you by e-mail or adjust the charge when we process your order.
CANADA: Standard (via Expedited Parcel Post): 2 to 9 Business Days - $12.00 U.S. Expedited (via XpressPost): 2 to 3 Business Days - $20.00 U.S.
U.S.A.: Standard (Surface Mail): 7 to 13 Business Days - $3.99 U.S. Expedited: 4 to 8 Business Days - $12.99 U.S.
INTERNATIONAL (During COVID): Standard (Tracked Mail): 18 to 25 Business Days - $75.00 U.S., Expedited (Xpress Mail): 13 to 15 Business Days - $85.00 U.S.
RETURNS: Books may be returned if not as described within 10 days with prior notice. Please e-mail us prior to returning book - thank you.
About the Seller
About Capricorn Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]