Adirondack Tales (Five Volume Set)
by Murray, W. H. H. ; Murray, William Henry Harrison
- Very Good with no dust jacket; Boards rubbed, corners rounded, owner signature in two volumes. Some uncut pages.
Selkirk, New York
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Old Saratoga Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Adirondack Tales (Five Volume Set)
- Murray, W. H. H. ; Murray, William Henry Harrison
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good with no dust jacket; Boards rubbed, corners rounded, owner signature in two volumes. Some uncut pages.
- First Edition
- Self Published
- Place of Publication
- Springfield, MA
- Date Published
- ADIRONDACKS Fiction
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Old Saratoga Books
We are happy to provide a refund within thirty days of the customer's receipt of any book(s) upon return of the book(s) to our shop.
About the Seller
About Old Saratoga Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Uncut pages
- 'Uncut pages', or simply 'uncut', traditionally refers to a book which has not been trimmed by rebinding. Prior to the... [More]