Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Lawrence and Bullen , 1897. Ed. by CJ Wills, with an introduction by Major Gen. Sir Frederic Goldsmid. Illustrated by the author, with a portrait frontispiece. 623pp. Maroon cloth, worn at corners and top and base of spine. . First Thus. Card Covers. Good/No Jacket. 4to.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Pend Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Adventures of Hajji Baba of Ispahan
- James Morier
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- First Thus
- Lawrence and Bullen
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Orient, Middle East, Persia, Iran
Terms of Sale
Returns if not as described; please e mail first to notify us.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Pend Books
Small independent bookshop, with large Scottish stock.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]