The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
by Twain, Mark
Standard Delivery: 30 to 30 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, by Mark Twain, is a popular 1876 novel about a young boy growing up in the antebellum South on the Mississippi River in the town of St. Petersberg, based on the town of Hannibal, Missouri.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
This Book about a kid with a Extraordinary adventures.
- N. G. Lawrie Books. (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
- Twain, Mark
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Penguin Books.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Mark Twain Novel.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Paperback Fiction;
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
N. G. Lawrie Books.
Returns if not as described; please e mail first to notify us.
About the Seller
About N. G. Lawrie Books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
This Book’s Categories
- Children & Juvenile Children’s Fiction & Literature
- Fiction & Literature Fiction by Region American Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Classic Literature
- Fiction & Literature Historical Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Individual Authors Mark Twain
- Children & Juvenile Juvenile & Young Adult Juvenile Fiction & Literature Juvenile Classics