Aesthetics and Art Theory - An Historical Introduction
by Harold Osborne
Binghamton, New York, United States
Standard delivery: 4 to 12 days
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Robinson Street Books, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Aesthetics and Art Theory - An Historical Introduction
- Harold Osborne
- Hard cover
- Book Condition
- Used - good
- Quantity Available
- E.P. Dutton & Co
- Date Published
- hard cover
Terms of Sale
Robinson Street Books, IOBA
All items offered subject to prior sale. Any item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for full refund less shipping both ways. If our error, we will pay shipping both ways.� Shipping is extra.
About the Seller
About Robinson Street Books, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...