by Cornwell, Bernard
- very good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Map on endpapers.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Crotchety Rancher's Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Cornwell, Bernard
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First American Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- FICTION, HISTORICAL ADVENTURE FICTION
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall.
Terms of Sale
Crotchety Rancher's Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Crotchety Rancher's Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]