ALECK MAURY, SPORTSMAN
by Gordon, Caroline
- very good
- Very Good/Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Carbondale : Southern Illinois University Press, 1980. 2nd Edition. hard cover. Very Good/Good. Carbondale:Southern Illinois University Press. (1980). 300pp. Hardcover with dust jacket. Aside from light shelfwear to the top spine end, the book is in very good, clean condition. Pages are clean with no previous owners marks or signatures. The dust jacket is near very good, lightly soiled with wear to edges (including a couple chips and tears) and seams.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Parnassus Book Service (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- ALECK MAURY, SPORTSMAN
- Gordon, Caroline
- Hard cover
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- 2nd Edition
- Carbondale : Southern Illinois University Press
- Date Published
- FICTION; HUNTING; SPORTSMAN; CAROLINE GORDON
Terms of Sale
Parnassus Book Service
Massachusetts residents must add 6.25% state sales tax. Methods of payment: Visa, MC, Discover, Check. Postage. USPS Media Mail is $4.00 for first book, $1.00 for each additional book. UPS and USPS Priority will be at cost. Some books, as noted in offerings, will be at cost. Overseas postage will be at cost. All items returnable with prior arrangement up to 10 days of receipt.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2016
Ask Seller a Question
About Parnassus Book Service
Ben Muse began selling books from the former Knowles General Store in 1959. Now in our third generation, we are a famiy-run, general book store selling new and old (often rare) books as well as issuing specialty catalogs on a variety of subjects: Americana, Latin America, Maritime, Art, the Orient and a variety of other subjects. If you can't find what you are looking for here on the web, please contact us directly at our Yarmouthport shop -- or better yet stop by to browse and talk. We look forward to seeing you.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]