Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
Algebre Locale, Multiplicites: Cours au College de France, 1957-1958. Troisieme edition. Lecture Notes in Mathematics 11
by Serre, Jean-Pierre, Gabriel, Pierre
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Springer, 1975. 3rd edition, 160 pp., rebound in black buckram (hardcover), ex library, else text clean & binding tight. - If you are reading this, this item is actually (physically) in our stock and ready for shipment once ordered. We are not bookjackers. Buyer is responsible for any additional duties, taxes, or fees required by recipient's country.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Zubal Books (US)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- Algebre Locale, Multiplicites: Cours au College de France, 1957-1958. Troisieme edition. Lecture Notes in Mathematics 11
- Serre, Jean-Pierre, Gabriel, Pierre
- Book condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York..
- Date Published
- mathematics hhp
Terms of Sale
All prices are NET. Returns accepted within 5 days of receiving book.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Zubal Books
Zubal Books has been the leader in scholarly and rare books since 1961. We purchase individual books as well as entire libraries.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A plain weave fabric normally made from cotton or linen which is stiffened with starch or other chemicals to cover the book... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher.