Ambassador's Journal : A Personal Account of the Kennedy Years
by Galbraith, John Kenneth
- Very Good in Very Good- dust jacket
Lake Elsinore, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- E Ridge fine Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Ambassador's Journal : A Personal Account of the Kennedy Years
- Galbraith, John Kenneth
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Very Good- dust jacket
- First Edition
- Houghton and Mifflin
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- President John F. Kennedy - India - ICC, Laos Crisis - 1961 - Vietnam, President Ford, President Nixon, Vietnam, United States - Relations - India, International Relations - India
- Bookseller catalogs
- History: United States; Biographies & Autobiographies; Political & Social Science;
Terms of Sale
E Ridge fine Books
All books may be returned within 30 days of for the purchased price. Please call or email seller prior to return.
About the Seller
About E Ridge fine Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- Price Clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...