Stock Photo: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available.
Anatomy of Criticism: Four Essays
by Frye, Northrop
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Princeton, 1990. Paperback. Wrappers are slightly worn, rubbed and scuffed. Faded along edges and spine. 383 pages. This item is at our location in Eugene, Oregon.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -413) and index
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Windows Booksellers (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Anatomy of Criticism: Four Essays
- Frye, Northrop
- Book condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Ewing, New Jersey, U.s.a.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Windows Booksellers
We've been in business since 1987 and have storefronts in Eugene and Portland, Oregon. Currently we are selling via mail order and for local customers, offering curbside pick up. Our speciality is academic studies in western philosophy, classics, Christian theology, church history, Judaica, biblical studies, archaeology and ancient near east.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]