The Anatomy of Nelson's Ships
by Longridge, C. Nepean
- VG+/VG- dj. (top edge dust soiled, faint endpaper foxing else covers & interior clean/tight/bright. jacket complete/clean, s
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Beverly Hills, Florida
Standard Delivery: 2 to 8 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Booktopia (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Anatomy of Nelson's Ships
- Longridge, C. Nepean
- Book condition
- Used - VG+/VG- dj. (top edge dust soiled, faint endpaper foxing else covers & interior clean/tight/bright. jacket complete/clean, s
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Model & Allied Publications.
- Place of Publication
- Hertfordshire, England.
- Date published
- xii. + 283pp.
- English British Naval Ship Modelling, 18th Century English British Naval Warship Architecture Shipbuilding History
- Large 8vo.
Terms of Sale
Personal check orders over $25.00 held for 10 days. We request advance notice for ALL RETURNS. Full refund + return postage if our error. Orders ship same day if received by noon, EST. Domestic shipping via USPS Media Mail (i.e. Bookrate) or USPS Priority Mail if requested. International orders ship via USPS Air Mail WHENEVER possible. Additional postage required for oversized or multi-volume sets. Due to recent USPS Air Mail increases, a partial refund is available for small, light weight items which post for $20.00 or less. Notification of delivery required.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- A book in slightly better than Very Good Condition with a dust jacket that is in slightly less than Very Good Condition. Very...[more]