Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Boston: Houghton Mifflin. Large oblong folio. Near Fine in Very Good Dust Jacket with upper price clipped but not the $75 on the bottom of the flap, minor edge wear, small dark spot on the front cover, and slight scraping at the foot of the spine. An impressive book about an impressive artist. . Near Fine. Hardcover. First Edition. 1968.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Pride and Prejudice-Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Andrew Wyeth.
- Meryman, Richard
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Houghton Mifflin
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- ART. ANDREW WYETH.
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Pride and Prejudice-Books
Net to all. Payment should accompany order. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and USD money orders, checks and e-checks. We accommodate library terms. Postage is extra. Oversize and insurance extra. New York State residents should add appropriate sales tax. Books are packed with care and shipped usually within one business day. All books are returnable for any reason within 10 days if returned in the same condition as sent and if notification of return is given.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ballston Lake, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Pride and Prejudice-Books
In business since 1985, Pride and Prejudice-Books is owned by Merrill Whitburn, Ph.D., and Diane Whitburn, MLS. Our stock in used and rare books includes substantial holdings in rhetoric, science, technology, philosophy, religion, literature and literary studies, history, and other scholarly and general categories.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]