ANNE FRANK: The Diary of a Young Girl
by Frank, Anne; Introduction by Eleanor Roosevelt
- near fine
- Near Fine /Very Good
Garrison, New York
Standard Delivery: 2 to 8 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Annelies Marie "Anne" Frank (12 June 1929 in Frankfurt am Main – early March 1945 in Bergen Belsen) is one of the most renowned and most discussed Jewish victims of the Holocaust. Acknowledged for the quality of her writing, her diary has become one of the world's most widely read books, and has been the basis for several plays and films. Born in the city of Frankfurt am Main in Weimar Germany, she lived most of her life in or near Amsterdam, in the Netherlands.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- J. Mercurio Books, Maps, & Prints (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- ANNE FRANK: The Diary of a Young Girl
- Frank, Anne; Introduction by Eleanor Roosevelt
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- Doubleday & Company, Inc.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
J. Mercurio Books, Maps, & Prints
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About J. Mercurio Books, Maps, & Prints
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]