Annie Leibovitz Photographs
by Leibovitz, Annie
- Fine- as unread. Clean, tight, & attractive./near fine; light shelf wear at dj edges; dj protected by new Mylar wrap.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Rosebud Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Annie Leibovitz Photographs
- Leibovitz, Annie
- Book condition
- Used - Fine- as unread. Clean, tight, & attractive.
- Jacket condition
- near fine; light shelf wear at dj edges; dj protected by new Mylar wrap.
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Rolling Stone Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- photography, American cultural icons.
Terms of Sale
Books must be returned within 7 days of receipt in the "same as shipped" condition for a refund. Shipping charges will not be refunded. Money Orders, business checks, or credit cards processed through Biblio accepted as payment.
About the Seller
About Rosebud Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]