Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Murder By The Book (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- ANYTHING TO DECLARE?
- Crofts, Freeman Wills
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- 1st Edition
- Hodder & Stoughton
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Mystry, Crime, Inspector French, Police
Terms of Sale
Murder By The Book
All items are subject to prior sale. Postage and handling (North America) is $3.99 for the first book, and 1.50 cents for each additional book for Media Mail. $9.00 for the first book, and $2.50 for each additional book for Priority Mail. In the event where Shipping Destination warrants it, we may request additional shipping funds. Please contact us for the exact shipping charges. International: Please ask for cost. Returns: Books may be returned for any reason within 7 days after receipt provided they have not been damaged by purchaser.
About the Seller
About Murder By The Book
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]