The Army Paymaster's Manual, or Collection of Official Rules, or the Information and Guidance of Officers of the Pay Department of the United States Army, Tables of the Monthly Pay, Subsistence, and of the Daily Pay of the Army;
by Eaton, J. H. (compiler)
Bloomington, Indiana, United States
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Dale Steffey Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Army Paymaster's Manual, or Collection of Official Rules, or the Information and Guidance of Officers of the Pay Department of the United States Army, Tables of the Monthly Pay, Subsistence, and of the Daily Pay of the Army;
- Eaton, J. H. (compiler)
- Book Condition
- Used - Good
- First Printing
- Government Printing Office
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9&f
- Bookseller catalogs
- Americana; U.S. History;
Terms of Sale
Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Any book is returnable for any reason within 10 days for a complete refund, as long as it is returned in the same condition as when received. Please notify in advance of return. I accept checks, money orders, Mastercard, Visa, and bank wire transfer.
About the Seller
About Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- Tipped In
- Tipped In is used to describe something which has been glued into a book. Tipped-in items can include photos, book plates,...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....