The Art of Walt Disney: From Mickey Mouse to the Magic Kingdoms
by Christopher Finch
- very good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Art of Walt Disney: From Mickey Mouse to the Magic Kingdoms (also known as The Art of Walt Disney) is a book by Christopher Finch, chronicling the artistic achievements and history of Walt Disney and The Walt Disney Company. The original edition was published in 1973; revised and expanded editions were issued in 1975, 1995, 2004, and 2011. The newest edition of the book covers a broad history of the company and specific sections for movies, Pixar, live action and the Theme parks. The latest edition also includes a foreword by John Lasseter, Chief Creative Officer of Disney who is currently on a six-month sabbatical after alleged misconduct. First published in 1973, by Harry N. Abrams, Inc, The Art of Walt Disney is one of the most successful and influential illustrated art books on American popular culture ever published. This book was the first to reveal the wealth of concept art, animation drawings, and archival material created in the course of animating films.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
I purchased two versions of this book for my son as a gift for his birthday. He saw it somewhere during a visit with family and wanted a copy. I haven't given it to him yet. There is another three weeks or so before his birthday. The book, at first glance appears to be as described. But I am unable to really get a look at it. My son is Autistic and watches my every move. I won't get to really look at it until I give it to him. It was shipped properly and appeared warned around the edges, a little smudged. But I could not really get a good look. The big thing will be if there is any writing in it. My son will not like that. I think that it was a good price for the book overall, from what I could see. I did not have any problems in receiving it.
- Uncommon Works, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Art of Walt Disney: From Mickey Mouse to the Magic Kingdoms
- Christopher Finch
- Book condition
- Used - Very good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Harry N. Abrams, Inc
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Art, Disney, illustrations, classics
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's Books;
Terms of Sale
Uncommon Works, IOBA
90 day return guarantee, for up to 90 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. The authenticity of signatures guaranteed.
Please note: Large, heavy and multi-volume sets billed at actual postage.
About the Seller
About Uncommon Works, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]