Atlas of New York City, Manhattan [Volume 5- 145th- Spuyten Duyvil]
by Bromley, George W. and Walter S
- Very good overall
Garrison, New York
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Philadelphia: G. W. Bromley and Co, 1932. Hardcover. Very good overall. Elephant folio with 36 lithographed colored maps backed on canvas, as issued. The double page maps measure 32 1/2 x 22 1/2". The detailed maps are handsome, recording the properties, the position of buildings on the block & their owners. This atlas not have the update correction overlays that sometimes appear in these atlases. Original gray cloth, black leather & gilt title label on front board, black title on spine. Outer hinge starting, rubbed, internally a very nice copy. With canvas index tabs. See OCLC: 40731803 for 5 volume set. v. 1. Battery to 14th street.--v. 2. 14th street to 59th street.--v. 3. 59th street to 110th street.--v. 4. 110th street to 145th street.--v. 5. 145th street to Spuyten Duyvil.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Antipodean Books, Maps & Prints (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Atlas of New York City, Manhattan [Volume 5- 145th- Spuyten Duyvil]
- Bromley, George W. and Walter S
- Book condition
- Used - Very good overall
- Quantity available
- G. W. Bromley and Co
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- MAPS; NEW YORK CITY;
Terms of Sale
Antipodean Books, Maps & Prints
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 10 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2009
Garrison, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Antipodean Books, Maps & Prints
Booksellers for over 40 years, members of prominent trade associations (ABAA, ILAB, ANZAAB, IMCOS, ANZMS, PBFA). We are located at Garrison NY, a stone's throw from the Metro North Hudson line train, just over 1 hr. from NYC on the banks of the Hudson River. Books, maps, prints & ephemera bought & sold.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description. Further,... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined by AB... [More]