Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Baby Blessed is a book by popular American author, Debbie Macomber, in the That Special Woman! series. When their baby son dies, Molly and Jordan Larabee deal with their grief in different ways, ways that make their marriage seem irreparable. Molly volunteers in a volatile East African Republic, and, some four years later, her father enlists her husband to extract her when things turn dangerous. Jordan wants a divorce so he can marry someone else, but the attraction is still hot between them, and now there's another baby on the way. This is a sweet romance that examines how people cope with the dreadful loss of a baby. Classic Macomber.
- Acme Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Baby Blessed
- Macomber, Debbie
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- First Edition. First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Silhouette Special Edition #895
- Place of Publication
- Old Tappan, New Jersey, U.s.a.
- Date published
- THAT SPECIAL WOMAN Fiction - Romance
- Massmarket Paperback
Terms of Sale
All books subject to prior sales, inventory updated on a regular basis. All hardcover books with dust jackets will have the dust jackets covered with a protective mylar cover before shipping.
About the Seller
About Acme Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]