Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Benjamin Blom, New York, 1965. Reprint. Hardcover. Fine Condition/Near Fine. Dust Jacket a trifle sunned. Dust Jacket price-clipped. Dust jacket in mylar guard. Category: Music; Opera; Pictures of this item not already displayed here available upon request. Inventory No: 21444. .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- ArchersBooks.com (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Ballad Opera
- Gagey, Edmond M
- Book condition
- Used - Fine Condition
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- Benjamin Blom
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- BZDB185 Music; Opera; Ballad Opera Gagey Edmond M
Terms of Sale
Mail order only. All first editions are first printings unless otherwise noted. Ins extra and recommended. Books will be shipped on receipt of payment (US funds/accounts only) and may be reserved for ten days. Books returnable within 2 weeks of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
I have been a bookseller since 1986 and closed my shop in 2001 to concentrate on mail order and do some writing. My stock includes a large selection of books on Baseball, True Crime, Ohioana, Botany, Literature, and Music. And I've cowritten two books: Catching Dreams: My Life in the Negro Baseball Leagues with Frazier Robinson (1999) and Jim Tully: American Writer, Irish Rover, Hollywood Brawler with Mark Dawidziak (2011, foreword by Ken Burns). Mark Dawidziak and I have also written introductions to four reissues of Tully's books: Circus Parade (foreword by Harvey Pekar), Shanty Irish (foreword by John Sayles), The Bruiser (foreword by Gerald Early), and Tully's breakthrough book, Beggars of Life.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]