Bases Full! Ernie Challenges the World (The Home Run Series)
by Harold M. Sherman
- Fair Condition/No Dust Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Grosset and Dunlap, 1928. Hardcover. Fair Condition/No Dust Jacket. Ex-library with typical marks, worn and soiled covers; cracked hinges; pages yellowed; a reading copy. Baseball novel for young adults. Quantity Available: 1. Category: Juvenile; Inventory No: 122156. .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Easy Chair Books (US)
- Seller's Inventory #
- Bases Full! Ernie Challenges the World (The Home Run Series)
- Harold M. Sherman
- Book condition
- Used - Fair Condition
- Jacket condition
- No Dust Jacket
- Grosset and Dunlap
- Date Published
- BZDB23 NOAMZ NOISBN Juvenile; Bases Full Ernie Challenges the World The Home Run Series Harold M Sherman
Terms of Sale
Easy Chair Books
Returns are accepted up to 10 days after delivery if the book was not described accurately. We accept MC/Visa, checks, money orders, cash, and paypal.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Easy Chair Books
We have been in the book business for almost 7 years. We have over 30,000 books listed already with more waiting.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [More]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,... [More]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not a... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]