Basketball: A Text for Teachers and Coaches in Elementary and Junior High Schools
by G. Rizak
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Focus Pub, June 1985. Trade Trade. Good. Good Softcover. Moderate soiling and shelfwear to covers, including creased corners. Name and bent corner on FFEP. Spine has tear on end and mild rubbing. A few pages have a bent corner. Pages clean and tight in binding. Pictures available upon request. A locally owned, independent book shop since 1984.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Jane Addams Book Shop (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Basketball: A Text for Teachers and Coaches in Elementary and Junior High Schools
- G. Rizak
- Trade Trade
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Focus Pub
- Place of Publication
- Regina, Saskatchewan
- Date Published
- June 1985
Terms of Sale
Jane Addams Book Shop
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2010
Ask Seller a Question
About Jane Addams Book Shop
We are a locally owned, independent bookstore that has been in business for more than twenty-five years. With more than 70,000 titles in our shop we have a number of very well-stocked sections that span fifteen separate rooms on three floors.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Common abbreviation for 'published'
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]