Batman: Year One Deluxe (New Edition)
by Miller, Frank
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Frank Miller began his career in comics in the late 1970s and rose to fame while first drawing, and then writing, Daredevil for Marvel Comics. He was also the creative force behind Batman: The Dark Knight Returns , Batman: Year One , and Batman: The Dark Knight Strikes Again . His many works have not only redefined classic characters, but also, on a few occasions, revitalized the comics industry. His creator-owned Sin City hit the page in 1991, and then the silver screen in 2005 — with Miller on board as co-director. His multi-award-winning 300 graphic novel was brought to full-blooded life in the 2007 motion picture of the same name, and in 2008 he directed the feature film of Will Eisner’s The Spirit . David Mazzucchelli drew his first professional comic book while majoring in painting at the Rhode Island School of Design. After a handful of jobs for Marvel and DC Comics, he became the regular artist on Marvel’s Daredevil , where he first collaborated with writer Frank Miller to produce the highly successful and critically acclaimed seven-part story “Born Again.” David’s most recent project is the self-published Rubber Blanket . His work on BATMAN and Daredevil has earned him both an American Comic Book Award and Spain’s Haxtur Prize. In 2009, Pantheon Books published Mazzucchelli's Asterios Polyp, which was met with critical acclaim. In 2010, Asterios Polyp won three Eisner Awards for Best Graphic Album–New, Best Writer/Artist, Best Lettering.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- aamstar-hookedonbooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Batman: Year One Deluxe (New Edition)
- Miller, Frank
- Book condition
- New New
- Jacket condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- DC Comics
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
7 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 7 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]