Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- PASCALE'S BOOKS (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- BEAUTY SPOTS IN NORTH DAKOTA.
- Palmer, Bertha Rachel
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Bruce Humphries, Inc.
- Date published
- North Dakota, North Dakota History, North Dakota State Parks, North Dakota National Parks
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Returns: Any questions? Just call or write. Please e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call ahead (978-276-3122) to confirm that the book is still in stock. All dust jackets are protected with a clear plastic dust jacket. Returnable within 7 days, if I am notified in advance. Shipping times cannot be guaranteed. They are only estimates based on the carriers' delivery times, and do not include Customs processing. If your order will pass through Customs, please expect a possible delay. Also note that I will try to ship your book for the lowest price possible. Massachusetts customers note sales tax is 6.25%.
About the Seller
About PASCALE'S BOOKS
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]