Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Rob Rainford is a professionally-trained Canadian Chef, who was born in Jamaica and grew up in downtown Toronto, surrounded by the smells of sizzling grills. He graduated from George Brown College and his professional career has taken him all over the world. Rob was host of the wildly popular Food Network TV show, License to Grill (which aired in Canada, the USA, Australia, Africa and Asia), and has spent the last two years perfecting his signature style, The Rainford Method, unveiled in this book. Rob has always loved mastering the challenges that unravel when working with a wider variety of foods, but his one true love has always been the grill. He lives in Toronto with his wife and two daughters.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
About the Seller
About Patricia Tucker
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...[more]
- The portion of a book cover or cover jacket that folds into the book from front to back. The flap can contain biographical...[more]