Behold, Here's Poison (Country House Mysteries)
by Heyer, Georgette
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Experience Georgette Heyer's sparkling dialogue in one of her most popular mysteries.It's no ordinary morning at the Poplars - the master is found dead in his bed and it turns out that his high blood pressure was not the cause of death. Heyer uses her attention to detail and brilliant characterizations to concoct a baffling crime for which every single member of the quarrelsome family has a motive, and none, of course, has an alibi. Heyer's sparkling dialogue is a master class in British wit, sarcasm and the intricacies of life above and below stairs.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Mirror Image Book (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Behold, Here's Poison (Country House Mysteries)
- Heyer, Georgette
- Book condition
- New Near New
- 4th Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Sourcebooks Landmark
- Place of Publication
- Naperville, Illinois, U.s.a.
- Date Published
- MYSTERY MURDER
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction; Romance, Suspense, Intrigue;
Terms of Sale
Mirror Image Book
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. California residents will be charged sales tax
About the Seller
About Mirror Image Book
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]