Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Simon & Schuster, 1976. Remainder stamp on bottom edges. . First Edition. Hard Cover. Fine/Near Fine. 8vo.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Possum Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Big Bill Tilden: The Triumphs and the Tragedy
- Deford, Frank
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- First Edition
- Simon & Schuster
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Possum Books
I am a retired school teacher, selling out of my home. I have been involved in the out-of-print and rare book business since 1966. My main interests are literature, philosophy, history, and art. I try to get books in the mail within 24 hours of receiving an order.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]