Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Minneapolis: Augsburg Publishing House, 1962. Hardcover. Good/No Jacket. 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall. Front hinge cracked. Light rubbing and edgewear.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Nocturne Books and Music (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Biographical Directory of Pastors of the American Lutheran Church
- Jensen, John, et. al
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- Augsburg Publishing House
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Nocturne Books and Music
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]