Birds in Peril A Guide to the Endangered Birds of Canada and the United States
by Mackenzie, John P. S
- Very Good with no dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Vars, Ontario, Canada
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Dutton Adult. Very Good with no dust jacket. 1977. Paperback. 0889320845 . Trade Paperback, very good, tight binding, a bright, unmarked interior. Wear to the cover extremities. Beautiful black & white, color illustrations. ; Color Illustrations; 0.7 x 9.2 x 6.1 Inches; 192 pages .
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Bytown Bookery (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Birds in Peril A Guide to the Endangered Birds of Canada and the United States
- Mackenzie, John P. S
- Terence Shortt
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good with no dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Dutton Adult
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 0889320845, North America, Rare Birds.
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Returns/Refunds for any item that arrives in not-as-described condition. Shipping Terms: I accept orders and payment through Biblio.com only. Please feel free to e-mail if wish any further details about the book. If the book you are purchasing is over 1kg, or 2.2 Lbs, with an overseas destination, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Bytown Bookery
Bytown Bookery is an online bookseller only. I started out as a book collector, but working with books is my passion, so I turned into a bookseller. The selection of books that Bytown covers is varied, something for everyone. Fiction, Business, Children's, Health, Biographies, Humour..Check it out.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Trade Paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...