Blood, Iron and Gold: How the Railways Transformed the World
by Christian Wolmar
Standard Delivery: 7 to 28 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
"First published in Great Britain in 2009 by Atlantic Books"--T.p. verso. Includes bibliographical references and index.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Carmarthenshire Rare Books. (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Blood, Iron and Gold: How the Railways Transformed the World
- Christian Wolmar
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Atlantic Books
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Carmarthenshire Rare Books.
All books sold as complete unless stated otherwise. Books may be returned within two weeks if not as described. We post twice weekly and a proof of postage is retained for all items shipped. Tracking is not available unless requested and will be at considerable extra cost.
About the Seller
About Carmarthenshire Rare Books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]