THE BOBBSEY TWINS AT THE SEASHORE #3.
by Hope, Laura Lee (illustrated by Janet Laura Scott.)
- Very good in glossy cellophane boards with a wraparound illustration (prev owner's name, usual toning to paper) - a bit of
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bookfever.com, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- THE BOBBSEY TWINS AT THE SEASHORE #3.
- Hope, Laura Lee (illustrated by Janet Laura Scott.)
- Book condition
- Used - Very good in glossy cellophane boards with a wraparound illustration (prev owner's name, usual toning to paper) - a bit of
- Place of Publication
- Racine, WI:
- Date Published
- cello binding,
- Bookseller catalogs
- Juvenile Series;
Terms of Sale
Do not hesitate to call us at 1-209-274-6960 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or want to confirm availability. FREE gift wrapping upon request. Books are packed carefully, shipped promptly with delivery confirmation and insurance at our expense. We want our customers to be totally satisfied with their purchase and guarantee all of our books to be as described. If for any reason you want to return a book, please contact us within 10 days of receipt of the book. Returned books must be in the same condition as we shipped to you. Reciprocal trade courtesies offered, institutions may request to be invoiced. WANT lists welcomed; we have assisted many collectors and scholars in acquiring books in their area of interest.
About the Seller
About Bookfever.com, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.