The Book of Common Prayer, and Administration of the Sacraments, and other Rites and Ceremonies of the Church, According to the Use of The Church of England; Together with The Psalter or Psalms of David, Pointed as they are to be Sung or Said in Churches [with Psalms]
by [Church of England]
- very good
- Very Good
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- St. Wulfstans Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Book of Common Prayer, and Administration of the Sacraments, and other Rites and Ceremonies of the Church, According to the Use of The Church of England; Together with The Psalter or Psalms of David, Pointed as they are to be Sung or Said in Churches [with Psalms]
- [Church of England]
- Leather Bound
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity Available
- Printed by the University-Printers
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Anglican Common Prayer BCP England Sternhold Hopkins Psalms Psalmes 18th
Terms of Sale
St. Wulfstans Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About St. Wulfstans Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Raised Band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the...
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...