THE BOOK OF JOB
- Sporadic foxing, occasionally heavy, not affecting the plates though the margins of three plates have varying degrees of foxing.
Standard Delivery: 10 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Charles Agvent (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE BOOK OF JOB
- Arthur Szyk
- Book condition
- Used - Sporadic foxing, occasionally heavy, not affecting the plates though the margins of three plates have varying degrees of foxing.
- Quantity available
- Limited Editions Club
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Signed; Arthur Szyk; Judaica; LEC; Bible; Fine Press; Books of the Bible
- Bookseller catalogs
- Judaica; Color Plates;
Terms of Sale
All books subject to prior sale. Payment with order; institutions may be billed. Postage additional: $11.00 for the first book, $6.00 each thereafter. Overseas postage billed at approximate cost. Pennsylvania residents must add 6% sales tax. Mastercard, Visa, and American Express accepted. We are also open to reasonable payment terms. A book may be returned within 7 days of receipt for any reason provided it is in the same condition as sent and prior notice is given. Please insure returns for their full value.
About the Seller
About Charles Agvent
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Vellum is a sheet of specialty prepared skin of lamb, calf, or goat kid used for binding a book or for printing and writing. ...[more]
- The colophon contains information about a book's publisher, the typesetting, printer, and possibly even includes a printer's...[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]