Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
A Boy Had a Mother Who Bought Him a Hat
by Kuskin, Karla
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 1976. Library Binding. Acceptable. Readable copy. Pages may have considerable notes/highlighting. ~ ThriftBooks: Read More, Spend Less.Dust jacket quality is not guaranteed.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- ThriftBooks (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- A Boy Had a Mother Who Bought Him a Hat
- Kuskin, Karla
- Library Binding
- Book condition
- Used - Acceptable
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Place of Publication
- New York, Ny, U.s.a.
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
From the largest selection of used titles, we put quality, affordable books into the hands of readers
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in readable condition, although no standard exists... [More]
- library binding
- A type of reinforced binding designed for libraries, schools, or other applications where a book might experience high... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]